"The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process. "

hell no Utube FTL :pinch:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Hey those are some good install pics. You know what would be even better IMHO? If you had a video of car audio with the songs playing from the actual setup. Good job nonetheless

I know right too bad they where just pics that I collected from thre net. But yeah that would've nice if I could've recorded the actual systems!

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Good job just make the slides work a bit faster. Anyways good job

As for the slides I did try to make the faster but also in the smae sense let you guys see the pics w/o them goin by too fast. But thanks for the comments.

who did all the fiberglass work in ur avatar?

I have no idea its just a pic I collected from the net. I am capable of doing the same but thats another story and episode.