No Joke Clothing. Shirts Are Here And Ready To Ship!

Go here to place an order :)http://nojoke.bigcartel.com/

New design pre order up! All sizes but one have been printed. So they will ship to me next week. I may not be printing more of these so get them while you can.

Posted Image

Ok so I sunk a good chunk of change into some new T shirts. These are the proofs. Theres a out line of a truck missing in the logo and the words in the mirror are supposed to have a black out line so they are readable in the white head lights. So let me know what you all think. I also have plans for new designs with full color soon as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Id pimp it!

But then again Im still waiting on some Built to Rail stickers from last year :unknw:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

But then again Im still waiting on some Built to Rail stickers from last year :unknw:

Do you know any one that can weave vinal stickers? My sticker guy quit on me an sold his plotter and Im sitting on all the stickers for SMD there just cut but not weaved :(

Do you know any one that can weave vinal stickers? My sticker guy quit on me an sold his plotter and Im sitting on all the stickers for SMD there just cut but not weaved :(

I dont know what the hell your talking about :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Where do you live by chance? i notice that the quake woke you up, i might be able to help you out

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Guest aseanj52

I want a shirt with teh popo on it. lol

All my friends know the cops hate me where they live. That shirt would be sweet to wear. :D

North of Santa Barbara in a tinny ass town

Damn, just a 'little' to far. My sis has a plotter and knows how to do everything, but we are down in the pomona area, about 6 hours south of you.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived