New Addition To My Battery Bank

alright ive been searching for used 2400s and d3100s and i just gave up because i just found this deal. figured i would give them a try. i already have 10 hc2400s and 1 d3100.

http://www.powerhousebattery.com/cgi/displ...em_num=UB121100

i found out it was cheaper to buy the batteries 1 at a time then buying all 5 at once so i did 5 seperate orders

205 SHIPPED EACH

ub121100.gif

205 was in my price range so ill give them a try.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

looks cool, i think i seen you talk about these on another forum or something , looks simular to the kinetik

They are very similar to Kinetik. Just a Universal Power supply battery like they use in cell phone stations.

as long as they have a large capacity like u would think they would ill be very happy. i need them for capacity more than anything. i have my 2400s and d3100 for quick discharge rate. ill do a review whenever they get installed.

They will work fine for capacity. Just be carefull paralleling them with the Powermaster batterys, the UPS batts typically have 2 or 3 tenths lower resting voltage, which can "water-down" some of the benifit of having the powermasters. You can use a multi-meter to check. Just fully charge up all the batteries, and let them sit overnight (without being charged) and measure the resting voltage of each battery individually. This is also a good test to determine the condition of your other batts.

Archived