Second Skin Audio

Need Help With Aa Woofers

FI_Aaron

so im looking to buy 2 12s for a new car i have planned to purchase. Ive been looking around and really like Ascendant Audio. I dont wanna beat the hell out of the car so i really dont want anything bigger than 15s. Im liking the havoc series. Does anybdy know where to purchase these at? Price? Power handling?

thank u

Lets Go Ski

http://www.ascendantaudio.com/

1250rms

prolly $260ish i think

like a fi q but better low end and louder off less power supposedly

made by fi tho...

i would say more like a BL than a q.

the chaos is probably more like a fi q.

im trying to get my boss to pick up AA right now, but he is leaning towards JL :01nocomment8so: :aggressive: :censored:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I think AA is dealer product only, I know that was the way it was suppose to be ?

but I dunno honestly, I cant find a dealers list I say email them and find out, cant hurt

i would say more like a BL than a q.

the chaos is probably more like a fi q.

im trying to get my boss to pick up AA right now, but he is leaning towards JL :01nocomment8so: :aggressive: :censored:

reason why your boss wants JL over AA is because of the fact that the name JL is known world wide by more people. There is more JL products in peoples cars than AA ever will, and the JL warranty is really good

I would prefer AA over JL my self

but JL has a huge line up of Everything, and margin is Iam sure higher, so more profit

Thats why your boss want JL over AA

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived