Second Skin Audio

Audiopulse

Same thing smart guy. Same damn sub just different namt and different basket color.

no shit ass. it just pisses me off when idiots call the company by the wrong name. the name of the subwoofer is audiopulse not tc sounds. call it by the right name. and i am smart i know the designer

----reference's----

meade916

no shit ass. it just pisses me off when idiots call the company by the wrong name. the name of the subwoofer is audiopulse not tc sounds. call it by the right name. and i am smart i know the designer

big fucking deal who doesnt know him. people call it TC sounds because thats what they were for so many damn years, so what if they are audiopulse, same shady ass business owner new polished up same shit

big fucking deal who doesnt know him. people call it TC sounds because thats what they were for so many damn years, so what if they are audiopulse, same shady ass business owner new polished up same shit

so he's shady because he had hard times with a new product. nothing of audiopulse is the same as TC. there might be 1 or 2 similarities with the coils but that is.

----reference's----

meade916

so he's shady because he had hard times with a new product. nothing of audiopulse is the same as TC. there might be 1 or 2 similarities with the coils but that is.

look the same to me...besides COLOR AND LOGO

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy