What Now?

If it's just your tinsels, you can just re-solder them. Unless they ripped out from in the cone...

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

If it's just your tinsels, you can just re-solder them. Unless they ripped out from in the cone...

no they didnt rip from the cone jus from the spring terminal tops. if i re-solder them it seems as if there wont be enuf slack for them to move up and down as much.

hard wire them with some speaker wire then you can take your longer leads and put them and your wire from the amp into the spring terminals together. just make sure you tape/ziptie the longer leads to the basket so they are not slapping on the spider or cone too much.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

hard wire them with some speaker wire then you can take your longer leads and put them and your wire from the amp into the spring terminals together. just make sure you tape/ziptie the longer leads to the basket so they are not slapping on the spider or cone too much.

aha, ok i wasnt even thinkin about jus bypassing the soldered tops of the sprint terminals all together. thats awesome. thanks alot man

You need to adjust your subsonic filter settings, the woofer is unloading...the tinsels simply do not snap unless you are pushing the cone farther than you should be.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

You need to adjust your subsonic filter settings, the woofer is unloading...the tinsels simply do not snap unless you are pushing the cone farther than you should be.

i have the rockford t20001 and all it has is on and off for the subsonic filter. besides im not pissed that it blew i was an asshole at a local competition and i turned the gain on my headunit up for one track. im pleased to say i got over a year and a half of perfect use out of it before this happned.

no they didnt rip from the cone jus from the spring terminal tops. if i re-solder them it seems as if there wont be enuf slack for them to move up and down as much.

thats how mine was

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer