Andrew Posted December 26, 2006 Report Posted December 26, 2006 Does anyone on here know how to take out the back seats of a 99' Honda Civic coupe? New project in the works
Andrew Posted December 26, 2006 Author Report Posted December 26, 2006 Nvm, I got it now... Thanks. Another question I had was where does everyone buy there car audio equiptment online? Such as wiring, batteries, amps, subs... etc. New project in the works
andym85 Posted December 26, 2006 Report Posted December 26, 2006 for wiring/fuses i usually buy off ebay. as far as batteries, subs and amps, it really depends on what u plan on running. some subs u can only get directly from the manufacture. so what are u thinking about getting? i likes me some audio stuff...
Andrew Posted December 26, 2006 Author Report Posted December 26, 2006 Well I already have a Memphis MCD1000 and a 15" SI Mag on the way. I was just looking for future reference. I'm going to start looking into some components and batts. and wiring soon... New project in the works
AI James Posted December 26, 2006 Report Posted December 26, 2006 Well I already have a Memphis MCD1000 and a 15" SI Mag on the way. I was just looking for future reference. I'm going to start looking into some components and batts. and wiring soon... theres been plenty of threads on here and even a thread on here called online stores. Read up some before posting same questions over
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.