my buddy's single cab truck with 2 10" kicker cvx's ran off a brutus 2000watt amp down tuned to 600 watts per sub and less than a cube per sub. Stock alt, stock battery.

th_MOV01152-1.jpg

Edited by eaglescorpio1

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

looks good bro :good:

-Drew

I will let my buddy know. Im sure some "props" would make him smile. I didn't get a vid of the first time I saw it pound, but he had one song that literally, with the windows down, made the windshield wipers bounce off the windshield. Like I said, pretty good for what he has.

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

whats teh name of the song????

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Nice to see it's tuned to 600w. :P

Off topic: What was up with that blue Blazer?

With the 3 DD's.

Tuned to 600 watts each. What do you mean what's up with the blue truck? If you mean system, he is running 3 12" dd's with 4kw on each. I think they are the 9905's or something. roscoe knows for sure. I think it is posted in the thread in competitors corner about the nwaudio comp where the vids are. roscoe says what series they are in that thread. But that truck is mad loud!!!

Edited by eaglescorpio1

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Tuned to 600 watts each. What do you mean what's up with the blue truck? If you mean system, he is running 3 12" dd's with 4kw on each. I think they are the 9905's or something. roscoe knows for sure. I think it is posted in the thread in competitors corner about the nwaudio comp where the vids are. roscoe says what series they are in that thread. But that truck is mad loud!!!

I just watched the video on your PB account and it only did a 133? Or was that in the other lane?

whats teh name of the song????

draped up and dripped out by slim thug and paul wall

I just watched the video on your PB account and it only did a 133? Or was that in the other lane?

that 133 was drive by style with the mic 13 inches from the drivers window, middle of the door, outside of the vehicle. The truck did a 155 in the kick with one amp cutting out from the heat. it was over 100 all day long and he was demoing the truck. If I am not mistaken, the truck does a 160 with full batteries, amps cool, and system on tilt.

bannerfans_8aed9634.png