Sundown Audio

Need Atleast 2000rms Amp

NoFearX18

or go with this amp http://sonicelectronix.com/item_7723_SPL+DK-3400D.html ....its a good amp too.... http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=19395 ... http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=18181 ... http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=19154 .... i neva had experience wit diz amp thoug....just tryin to help you out bro

Edited by DUBIE

Dubie, no offense but dont post amplifiers that you dont know anything about.

That Crunch 2500 amp that you posted will only do about 1200rms.

I would recommend the Crunch GP3000D Pro for your BTL, I have one to my 12" BTL and I have nothing but good things to say about it.

Dubie, no offense but dont post amplifiers that you dont know anything about.

That Crunch 2500 amp that you posted will only do about 1200rms.

I would recommend the Crunch GP3000D Pro for your BTL, I have one to my 12" BTL and I have nothing but good things to say about it.

i didnt look closely or carefully....dats y...and all your doing is making me sound stupid....i was being too lazy to read the info on the amps...and thats it...theres no problem(s) with me not knowing anything about amplifiers..

Edited by DUBIE

i didnt look closely or carefully....dats y...and are your doing is making me sound stupid...i was being too lazy to read the info on the amps...and thats it...

Why try and help someone and then go and be lazy about it?

Kinda of an oxymoron if you ask me. You are moreso making yourself look stupid, not I.

Kinda of an oxymoron if you ask me. You are moreso making yourself look stupid, not I.

watever you say...dont give a dang

^^^Dubie every amp you suggested isn't what he needs if you don't know what your talking about why post....I don't care if your trying to help....don't be lazy about amp suggestions and actually pick good amps if your going to help no sub-par "junk" amps.

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Out of all the amps mentioned here, I will have to aggree with Bricks. I have experience with AQ, I currently have juz the AQ1200d @1ohm and shit is pushing my subs with no problem.....daily. I'm blasting it most of the time and shit don't even get hot at 1ohm. The AQ2200d would be a real good choice, not juz for the price but for the performance. The reason its cheaper is cuz they u buy em directly from the manufacturer. So pretty much u get the price what dealers get their stuff from. Plus Audioque got the best customer service out there....u dial their number and somebody answers. No bullshit run around.

as far as crunch gp3000.....I don't have experience with those but i've heard good things about them.

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

Out of all the amps mentioned here, I will have to aggree with Bricks. I have experience with AQ, I currently have juz the AQ1200d @1ohm and shit is pushing my subs with no problem.....daily. I'm blasting it most of the time and shit don't even get hot at 1ohm. The AQ2200d would be a real good choice, not juz for the price but for the performance. The reason its cheaper is cuz they u buy em directly from the manufacturer. So pretty much u get the price what dealers get their stuff from. Plus Audioque got the best customer service out there....u dial their number and somebody answers. No bullshit run around.

as far as crunch gp3000.....I don't have experience with those but i've heard good things about them.

you'd get more power out of the gp3000d

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module