2x Elemental Design 12s 143 Db Trunk Car

definately nice roof flex!!!! Just thought about that. I have a sunfire with a sunroof and i don't get that kind of flex with my shite.

thank u both, i dont know y, but my roof flexes CRAZY HARD... i mean, this system was surprising loud to me... and isnt over rated by any means, but it justs flexes real hard. it could be b/c my subs are facing up, but i dont kno

Edited by 07sOnAtA sp.ed

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

WHat's the name of that song? How big is that box? 143DB seems pretty high

That's a lot of roof flex

I think if those were type-r's people would give you props. There're a lot eD haters on the internet now days :aggressive:

i think its b/c of the over sized box... you know what they say on this website, the bigger the box, the bigger the sound. so i took it literally... hehe i think it work out real well for me though :D

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Chariot.gif

Just make sure you don't play "bass I love you" at the normal "max listening volume" that you listen to.

This was directly suggested for me by Alex at Elemental Designs. :01nocomment8so: :bsflag:

Whatever, the subs have good sound quality so it's cool.

Also, a thing I find weird about eD subs is that my ears hurt like crazy more than I can "feel the kicks". Maybe there's too much cushion in the seats of my Camry seats.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

no, i feel the same way too. thats actually pretty weird, i had a couple kickers in a seal box b4 this in addition to other systems, and they all hit pretty good, but my ears didnt hurt, like they do now, when i put my system all the way up. I could just be listening to them for like 15-20 mins, and my ears just seem to hurt for no reason. Dont get me wrong i used to ride around w/ my system up all the time b4, but not too much ne more, my head kills when i get home (or to where ever im going).

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Chariot.gif

Just make sure you don't play "bass I love you" at the normal "max listening volume" that you listen to.

This was directly suggested for me by Alex at Elemental Designs. :01nocomment8so: :bsflag:

Whatever, the subs have good sound quality so it's cool.

Also, a thing I find weird about eD subs is that my ears hurt like crazy more than I can "feel the kicks". Maybe there's too much cushion in the seats of my Camry seats.

lol cause they will fall apart :rolleyes:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER