Sonic Electronix

Saw The Mtx Demo Truck Yesterday!

That MTX truck with the 12" Square subs is insane!!! That truck actually really loud! It moved a crazy amount of air, had the tents around it flexing to the frequency it was playing of the song, bass really was loud. I was extremely shocked but it was awesome. I think I may have some videos ill try to upload. Truck had peoples shirts flapping like crazy. Just damn lol

That MTX truck with the 12" Square subs is insane!!! That truck actually really loud! It moved a crazy amount of air, had the tents around it flexing to the frequency it was playing of the song, bass really was loud. I was extremely shocked but it was awesome. I think I may have some videos ill try to upload. Truck had peoples shirts flapping like crazy. Just damn lol

pics? which truck was it they have a few?

the one with the square subs ;) haha

lol i know.... the mtx vactory in az is only 30 mins away from my house been down there a few times. ive seen and sat in the black ext. cab silverado with 20 15's in it. (i always forget the guys name) but he was saying that he was gonna put somthing new in and from what ive heard from the other guys there they change up the setups quite often so i didnt know.

• 4 weeks later...

I saw a vid on youtube between the kicker and mtx squares using a strobe light test....The mtx corners had creases in them while the kicker still looked pretty linear...Heres the vids if ya wanna check em out....

First vid is the mtx and 2nd is the kicker (as if u guys didnt know lol)...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived