03 Silverado Singlecab 4x4 First Fiberglass Enclosure

Just updated my build on Fiberglassforum and added 2 pics that aren't here, so here they are.

1120091804.jpg

And here's just a cool shot of the truck I got this weekend.

1127091711.jpg

Ughnn!!! That's the beast. A sad little 4x4 with absolutely no lift or aggressive tires. What a pathetic sight... ;) Maybe someday I'll find a rich woman to knock up. Then I'll have this bad boy in the sky!

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

• 1 month later...

Damn that is awesome! You need to stop, you're putting all kinds of crazy ideas in my head! No wait, I can deal with it, keep going! :D

Seriously, nice box build through nice paint job through good idea with the bright capacitor through awesome coating on the blinkers B)

Brand new camera and video. Youtube did a horrible job of keeping the video quality. Not much bass demo going on here, but a good view of my interior work.

Sorry the truck is a little messy at the moment, but you get the picture.

So? How's my night cruising experience look so far? :)

userbar651078zu3.gif

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

• 2 weeks later...

Wow.....

I'm a bran-new member to the site, and, while i was waiting for my account to be activated, i read through this entire build.

I cannot stress to you enough, how awesome this turned out.

I've never glassed before, and i just hope it turns out as near as good as this man.

I'll be in and around this forum every so often, i'll keep a close eye on ya. :hairtrick: :D

Guys, help me out! Subscribe to me! youtube.com/davescaraudio

snowmobiling videos, mostly CAR AUDIO VIDS! tips and howto's and just my projects!

• 4 months later...

Haven't been on in a good while, however the other night I broke down and made it a mission to finish my tweeter lights. Anyway, here's how they turned out.

0518000058.jpg

They wont get to go into the truck until I buy components (which I STILL have not decided on)

The good thing is I've finally got a real job. Just signed on as an installer at best buy so most of my money and time will be going there. I kinda have a need for a tool box work station as our system there requires us to have a locking tool chest of some sort and I might as well buy something I like to use. So once all of those things are out of the way, I can finally make some progress and purchases to finish out my truck. The nice thing as well is that I'll have an employee discount I can maybe pick up some components for a good price.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived