Second Skin Audio

I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP NOW! PLEASE AND THANK YOU

i just heard my friends 2 12" p3's on 2 rockford fosgate p6001 amps in a cheap ported box (blazer) and seriously it

got loud!!....im like to myself my system is so shit compared to this. i got 1 12" kicker cvr and it doesnt even get

close to it...i think its cuz of my amp..if i put the fosgate amp on it will get as loud, cuz my box is alot better then his...DUNNO ANYMORE

I NEED HELP BUT I WANNA KEEP MY SUB CUZ I KNOW IT HAS POTENIAL TO GET LOUD TO...THANKSSS

2 15" Kicker L7's + Hifonics BXI 2006

a 12'' p3 RF sub is not a lil wimpy woofer its 500 wrms and just 1 of his p3's should get louder than your 12'' 400 wrms cvr so the fact that he has a pair and you only have a single sub explains 90% of y he is louder and as for amps its not like you can put a monster amp on your kicker so what do ya have now

forget i even said his box was crap, nevermind that, lol.......i have a custom ported box 2.3cuft, i have a 93 mazda mpv, and my amp is a kicker kx200 2 channel amp @ 4 ohms bridge to mono (which is super under powering my sub) i just need a good amp to push my cvr12 to its max

2 15" Kicker L7's + Hifonics BXI 2006

Ok man...not to discourage you or anything...but I had almost the same thing you have now. I had 2 CVR 12's on a KX250.2 amp......it sucked. My set up was built to specs and tuned correctly. It just doesn't get loud enough. I couldn't even break 130db....on any meter.

well to start out your comparing 1 sub to 2

What he said X2!!!!

I have a blazer, and I believe what they are saying about the blazers getting louder. It seems that the odds are stacked against you for getting louder. I dont think you can get louder keeping one 12" CVR. I had 2 12" CVRs in my blazer, and it really didn't do anything for me. I say just bite the bullet and get a good pair of 15's, and a good amp. I did that, and it made a world of difference.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...