my x-cab s-10 **PICS** ( NEW PICS ADDED 2/5/07)

this is my baby a 96 s-10 x-cab

It was givin to me by my dad when i turned 16 and he passed away last year...

Ill never give this truck up HPIM0457-1.jpg

HPIM0464.jpg

These are my rims 22 inch no names lol and spintek bombers They are gettin old and prolly goin up for sale soon unless my girl gives me money cuz she wants them.

HPIM0458.jpg

And here is the 7 inch touch screen clarion not a bad headunit

HPIM0461.jpg

Here is the boom 2 mt 18's 10.4 cubes tuned to 30 hz. gonna go alot bigger its got no port area and not enough power but im workin on it.

HPIM0462.jpg

My amp is a powerbass 3000d not a bad amp and doesnt mine voltage drops to 9 volts which works out for me not having a h/o alt yet... all that silver you see is peal and seal I dont have any carpet in the truck so all my wires look shitty and are exposed i have new black carpet for it but i want to redo my wires and everything that way i dont have to cut up the carpetHPIM0463.jpg

This is kind of a shitty picture but i recovered the headliner and sunvisors in suede

HPIM0465.jpg

Before anybody says anything...yes the truck is rough it was a work truck and had toolboxes in it and there are dents. But after the new years i plan on changing alot of stuff. so lemme know what you think.

[glow=red,2,300]New Pics [/glow]

Well i decided to get off my lazy butt and build a box for my one mt that isnt blown. I started off with 2 sheets of mdf. and i still have about a little over half a sheet left.

HPIM0731.jpg

HPIM0732.jpg

HPIM0733.jpg

This saw is the shit its got a laser on it to help guide your cuts.

HPIM0735.jpg

This is all the cuts i got out of one sheet

HPIM0736.jpg

HPIM0737.jpg

HPIM0740.jpg

Cant forget the coronas!!!

HPIM0741.jpg

HPIM0742.jpg

Its all starting to come together now

HPIM0764.jpg

HPIM0768.jpg

HPIM0769.jpg

I would love to mount it like this but the box is too wide to lay down behind the seats

HPIM0770.jpg

HPIM0772.jpg

Double baffle FTW!!!

HPIM0773.jpg

Here it is all done. i just gotta round off the corners but i gotta buy a router first. The hole for the sub was cut with a jisaw.

Its a bitch to cut a double baffle with a jigsaw.lol

HPIM0774.jpg

And here is the money shot, installed and wired up

HPIM0780.jpg

This is what happens when you are a bad speaker and stop working. You get cut apart.

HPIM0743.jpg

HPIM0746.jpg

HPIM0753.jpg

Overall im prett happy with how it came out. It is noticeably louder than my two 18's used to be

But those only had about 70 sq inches of port for two.

Im gonna take a guess that it might do a 143,144 on music off 1500 watts and stock electrical since i did a 140 with both and this is quite a bit louder.

And it did a 145.0 outlaw on music so maybe a 147, 148?? Ill let ya know when i get ahold of my buddy john and his tl.

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy the new pics. any comments are welcome.

Wes

xa-1.gif

yeh accordman im waitin on a design from ray im takin the jumpseats out of the back and goin as wide as tall and as thick as possible almost 15.5cubes gross. The truck also needs a 2/3 drop but i might go with 24 inch rims on 255/30/24 inch tires. they are only .1 inches taller than whats on there now. thnks for the comments guys.

xa-1.gif

ill get a video when i can find a camera that takes movies with sound. my gf's wont and it sucks balls. its actually a very dissapointing setup. only a 140.4 **LEGAL** bassrace. i almost cried when that happened. but its only got 75 sq inches of port area and 3 cubes per sub. rays new designs will be almsot 5 cubes per sub with 178 sq inches of port area its gonna become a full wall after i get the box. im gonna get another powerbass and strap them at 1 ohm 300 amp iraggi alt some more bats i got alot of work to do hopefully it will all be done by SBN maye some new rims and some other shit too o btw i got a buddy that lives down in miami, i havent talked to him in a while but his name is rolando puerto. he is in the elegance car club.

xa-1.gif