build looks to be going good ... let see more pics .... i just seen this it looks rly clean so far take your time on it :rolleyes: or you may rip it back apart as i may be doing lol :D

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Got home from work today and my components had arrived. I went ahead and put the tweeters in the doors for now and it turned pretty good. I gotta get some terminals and a little wire for for the 6.5's so I'll do that later on tonight, Here's the tweeters

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

member9971.png

there might not be any port noise. my friend had a slot port like that, but i think even smaller. sounded very good. thin ports may be more prone to noise, but not always the case. i cant tell but hopefully the port edges are rounded off. that'll help prevent noise too

The only edges not rounded off are the external ones and they are going to be capped with vinyl wrapped angles to trim it all of. All of the inside corners got rounded off. I was talking to a guy has a semi-wall built with two boxes stacked on top of each other(built exactly like mine) and he has no port noise, so I think I'll be ok.

member9971.png

damn that looks so slammin bro. i just noticed that looks like u made the box of birch and i thought i was the only one that uses it lol. ur build has came along very nicly and is looking so fresh. cant wait to see the vids of this i have high hopes for this build since it was started on ROE.

what are the comps u are using? tweets look very nice.

???alburn tigers¿¿¿ what bout the gators¿ or the noles¿

damn that looks so slammin bro. i just noticed that looks like u made the box of birch and i thought i was the only one that uses it lol. ur build has came along very nicly and is looking so fresh. cant wait to see the vids of this i have high hopes for this build since it was started on ROE.

what are the comps u are using? tweets look very nice.

???alburn tigers¿¿¿ what bout the gators¿ or the noles¿

Box is made of birch and MDF. The outer walls are birch and the port walls are MDF(I had both laying around the house)

As far as the Components I'm using Type R 6.5's. That vinyl is a pain in the ass to stretch around round corners.

And for your last question Yes it is the Auburn Tigers. I grew up in Fort lAuderdale so naturally I'm a huge Canes fan, but I have married into an all Auburn family so I pull for them. The only in law I have that did not go or play for Auburn is my wife's uncle. He played for the Gators in the 70's. I've always liked the Gators except when they used to lay Miami back in the day. It's gonna be nice to get that going again. The Seminoles could fall of the planet and I could care less about them. :)

member9971.png

I started the amp rack at work today, didn't get very far but oh well. I'm doing a base board with the amps surface mounted and the wires run behind it. I'll trim it out when I'm done with another board to cover the wires on the front and the only thing showing will be the amp cases. I gotta work tomorrow so I'l get back to this in the evening or Sunday, hope you guys approve

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

member9971.png

Archived