That sucks man. my insurance covers my system if they still my amp and sub i will get the full price ($913.00) and it only cost me $10 extra a month. so when i am ready to switch systems ill just leave my door unlock :pardon:

lol, thats a good idea, i may even do that... i would just take my ish out, when i when to get my car inspected, so i would not have to pay as much for insurance, but it really is worth it

dam sorry to hear that bro, i was there not very long ago myself, track there ass down and get your shit back... it will be someone you know or someone who knows you from someone

2x... two towns over from me ppl steal each other systems, and bump em' all day long like "do something" to the person who they stole it from its kinda messed up. over there they say, if you shit is banging, its probably gonna be in some1 else car in the next 2weeks, untill it get stolen by the next person.

it like and everyday occurance, by me... probably should take greg662 advice

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

A buddy of mine has this alarm system that you program it and when your alarm goes off it calls you the minute it goes off. invest in that :)

yeah, that would be nice, where he get it from? and how much is it? :aggressive:

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Happened to me outside my job on july 12th. busted my window & stole 2 of my 15"s with the box, fucked up my dash & just to piss me off, stole only the trim ring around my HU. I've learned my lesson & am investing in the best alarm offered at my local alarm shop. & now I just have a reason to improve my window tint & get even louder! hehe FUCK THIEVES.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Sorry to hear it man, people all f'd up. I was gone for 20 minutes the other night didnt lock the door cuz i live in the sticks and someone came in my house and was yelling for my old man (he was sleepin). Then tore up the yard when they left, gone before i got home. Didnt steal anything though. Anyways, just wanted to share my hate, hope you get the fucker/s.

Sorry to hear about ya loss man atleast u know sum1 envy's u and just make them more pissed when u come harder the next time thats what i do anyways hehe gotta love it.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

& just to piss me off, stole only the trim ring around my HU.

Man, that's fucked up... I think that is proper justification to beat someone with a broomstick before breaking it off in they ass.

The worst part is when a thief breaks all the stock parts of your vehicle. All the stereo equipment and what not is all easy to find in stores. Door panels and other plastic parts like that are a bitch to find and you feel like you're spending money you shouldn't be when you're buying those things.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner