Wiring kit...

do it right and get either a stinger wiring kit or a streetwires kit. both can be found at www.cardomain.com.. a little pricey...but well worth it.. or you could go to www.knukonceptz.com and buy their KOL-AKO wiring kit - they actually give you 5 feet of ground cable so you can ground your amp and battery too..  then buy however much more wire you need for the alt to batt and engine ground with their kolossus cable.. great wire.. i just bought some more of that stuff to wire my batt in my trunk..

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

do it right and get either a stinger wiring kit or a streetwires kit. both can be found at www.cardomain.com.. a little pricey...but well worth it.. or you could go to www.knukonceptz.com and buy their KOL-AKO wiring kit - they actually give you 5 feet of ground cable so you can ground your amp and battery too..  then buy however much more wire you need for the alt to batt and engine ground with their kolossus cable.. great wire.. i just bought some more of that stuff to wire my batt in my trunk..

that kit he linked will be fine why make him spend more then he needs to, that 0ga is just fine

Ok, next question... I have a $200 dollar gift card that can be used on anything but online purchases... What should I purchase from the local shop? Kinetik Hc 600 for under the hood, Stinger wiring kit or try and hustle down the price under $200 for a Kinetik HC 800?

New project in the works ;)

Yea, I don't think I'd use the 800 in the trunk though lol. Especially with a nice starter battery. What I want to do is either HC 1400 to run the whole car, or 800 up front and 600 in the rear or even a Optima red top up front and a yellow in the rear. I really can't afford to upgrade my alt. and battery so I have to play my cards right with the batteries.

New project in the works ;)