airbag deploy = totalled? no broken bones = lucky honda = wheres the impact????? was i the only one who missed that pic or?????? i mean it is almost 4 am

Uhh thats exactly what I'm thinking! Beside two of the airbags going off, it looks brand new! How is it totalled?

*Under Contruction*

05' Explorer Limited

HeadUnit: Alpine 9853

Subs: (4) SoundStream SPLX 15's

Mids/Highs: (6) 8" Eminence Alpha 8MR and (4) Pyramid TW46 Titanium Super Tweeters.

Frontstage: (2) B&C 6PEV13 6.5's

Mids/Highs Amp: Kicker ZX650.4

On Order:

Enclosure: 16-18ft^3 CRX Style Enclosure (To be build)

Sub Amps: (2) MTX TA92001 or Equivalent 4-5K Watt Amp(s)

Been there done that. Twice actually. The second time I was doin around 90 when i crashed on the NYS Thruway. Rear ended a brand new impala, waqtched him slide into the median, airbags deployed, and I shit my pants. Not really, but its fvckin scary. Both times I nearly had a heart attack. Needless to say, I cant even force myself to sleep while someone else is driving, i start gettin this feeling the cars gonna crash.

Glad to see youre alright, coulda been a whole hell of a lot worse

time to do some home made damage, that car will never be the same....

would be worth being creative to find a way to damage the oil pan or something to cause major damage and make it a 10-11k repair bill and get that 09 ride you want.

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

time to do some home made damage, that car will never be the same....

would be worth being creative to find a way to damage the oil pan or something to cause major damage and make it a 10-11k repair bill and get that 09 ride you want.

insurance fraud is about the same as theft imo

It's stealing, but I hear insurance companies kill people every day because their coverage doesn't quite cover a big surgery..so as far as I'm concerned...GL with the smashing...

my niece has tumors in her, they are benign though, they say there are some in the brain, but since they don't pose a "threat" the insurance company refuses a full body 100k scan cause they are supposedly labeled "unthreatening" IT'S TUMORS IN THE BRAIN!!

doesn't mean auto insurance companies kill but I think some dip their hands in both auto and health coverage both...the big ones anyways...

so, this isn't directed at strictly auto insurance...lol

bad way to justify illegal activities but I'm allowed to an oppinion

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Hifonics Brutus Bxi2607D (FRIED...saving for ZX2500.1)

2 15" 07 L7's ported at 32hz

Xplod POS for the MIDS, which are Memphis

SMDMafiaFrozenbritches.jpg

I'm pretty sure i'm gonna trade it in anyways after its fixed. you guys are right about it never being the same. Plus i've been wanting an Si ever since i boughtt my car. The main reason i havent traded it in is b/c i thought i would get but 11-12k trade in for it, but kbb says i should get 15-16k on trade in. hell i paid 16,5 for the car. we'll se.

Archived