it is true about the kbb of your honda, there one of the cars that do not loose much value when you drive it off the lot... do a kbb on a kia that one paid 13k for and do the same for a honda and the following year with same mileage ect the honda will retain most of its value the kia will only be worth 1/3 its value when bought

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

it is true about the kbb of your honda, there one of the cars that do not loose much value when you drive it off the lot... do a kbb on a kia that one paid 13k for and do the same for a honda and the following year with same mileage ect the honda will retain most of its value the kia will only be worth 1/3 its value when bought

doesnt mean they will give you that. the woman who i bought the car from (from the dealer, who is a friend) said dont even bother trading mine in. i wouldnt get anything near what i paid for it.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

insurance fraud is about the same as theft imo

I hate insurance companies as much as the next guy But I hate dishonesty and Deception more. That is the exact same thing there is no difference. I Dont Know Bibby but from What I have seen he is a very honest guy and would never do this. Thank God. D

glad your okay bibby...

X2

damn bro. when i first read it and just read the part that said you were pretty much ok i just went to look at the pics and i was like damn that aint too bad but then i read your description of what happened i was like damn :blink: going sideways at 70mph with no seatbelt.....very lucky bro. ive fallen asleep many times when i used to work night shift....driving home at 5am after working 12 hours. glad your ok bro

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

• 2 weeks later...

I got my deductable today, so i can finally take it to the shop. I am calling my ins co tommorrow, and as soon as they get me a rental, i'm dropping my car off at the dealer to be fixed.

Finally! I can drive around in the afternoon with my windows down, and not have a pink lining all the way down the top of the window line. shit looks so gay i dont even roll them down.

Archived