Manteca Show-custom Sounds-aug 16th...

*1LOWSUV*

Colt 45 tell mike no prob no one is gonna mess with our competiors/spectators even tho I feel I didn't do much got there late :(

99Vic you did miss a great show it would of been funny watching you knocking out some punk lil wanna be thugs or you could of got a vid that would be laughs

1lowsuv man I didn't even get to talk to you even after you kicked my ass in the lanes lol I saw your qualifying score was and was like at least ill get second nope lol good shit nice drag on the way out to

Ill be back out in full force next year being that this year is almost over see you guys soon!

hey better late than never right lol it was your presence it worked lol im just glad i didnt end up lookin like my boys lol broken nose in two places and a lumpy forehead hahahahahahaha

must be nice huh

Was that you who called me Sat? OOG and my plate was still empty when the BBQ cooled down.... :unknw:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

yeeaah buddie. you still got that 510 #? give me a haller, eastbay68's going under the knife on the 26th......will be stopping by this weekend.

yeah both my numbers are still in the "510" ...I'll hit you up today while I'm in the Bay. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

ya they are cool but after you left they went to Mcdonalds and some punk 14 year old tryed to steal there lil bros wallet well they caught wind of this and punked the lil wannabe's so they got scared called back up we were gonna leave in the cars ready to go then 10 more of wannabes show up corner colt and start to fight thats when the grown ass men cam in and the kids RAN SO FAST lol after takin a few lumps the cops come and stop and fucked with everyone of them wannabbes leaving us dragers alone

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

ya they are cool but after you left they went to Mcdonalds and some punk 14 year old tryed to steal there lil bros wallet well they caught wind of this and punked the lil wannabe's so they got scared called back up we were gonna leave in the cars ready to go then 10 more of wannabes show up corner colt and start to fight thats when the grown ass men cam in and the kids RAN SO FAST lol after takin a few lumps the cops come and stop and fucked with everyone of them wannabbes leaving us dragers alone

damn 10 cowards FTMFL!! i like how he gets caught and gets scared then crys to his homies :lol: teens these days!!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

C45...were you the dude in the Volvo next to me? What funk could you have out here, you guys seemed pretty cool from what I saw(and smelled.... :unsure: ).

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

yeah thats me are you saying i smelled lol thats funny shit there cause my balls prolly smelled hella much lmfao i went straight from work to the show so if you caught a draft of my sweaty nuts my bad bro lololololololololololol

must be nice huh

sounds like you guys had some fun out there, but some lil punks gotta start some sht and give these shows bad reps

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yeah thats me are you saying i smelled lol thats funny shit there cause my balls prolly smelled hella much lmfao i went straight from work to the show so if you caught a draft of my sweaty nuts my bad bro lololololololololololol

Wassss up Colt..you did the manteca show...nice...got a hood yet?? :rofl: :rofl:

Naw Bro we smelled the wacky tabacky comin from your ride....puff, puff, pass.... :blink:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Archived