3 DC lvl 3 15''s and a T5001bd

Posted Image

Posted Image

temporary until final clean up

Posted Image

no where close to being a master at installing audio but a descent job for me

more pics to come later when its done

DC Sound Lab & Rockford Fosgate FTMFW

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there

i love them dc subs

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Just gotta tuck the wires in to some sort of looms, or build an amp rack and carpet it, have all the wires hide behind the amp rack.

The box looks great, Iam willing to bet the box will wang a tad louder, and play lower if the port was against the back wall, subs facing up

and the door speakers, a simple carpeted, or vinyled spacer that will hideof that indentation in the door panel, will also work wonders

But not bad for a first start

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Just gotta tuck the wires in to some sort of looms, or build an amp rack and carpet it, have all the wires hide behind the amp rack.

gonna happen probably next week

working on a different job

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there

Dude this is great. My first vehicle was a 1986 Dodge Ramcharger Royal with a 318. Man I loved that truck. I'm looking into getting another one but I gots to buy a house first. System looks good though, way better than my first system in my old Ramcharger. Can you say 4 pyramid orignal 12's off a American Boss 4 channel amp..... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif I was young then and that was my very very first system.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

MANNNNNNN i had a 1988 dodge ramcharger as my first vehicle, 318, 13 mpg. I loved that thing even though it was the biggest hunk ever.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

The box looks great, Iam willing to bet the box will wang a tad louder, and play lower if the port was against the back wall, subs facing up

and the door speakers, a simple carpeted, or vinyled spacer that will hideof that indentation in the door panel, will also work wonders

I'm his brother, the one doing the install for him. I'm not completely done with it yet, I had a friend that got in a wreck and needed a new system put in his new truck, and its taking longer than expected. Y'all will get to see pics of both installs once done. Amprack is coming, bracing the box, and we haven't figured out which way is loudest yet, subs up, subs back, or subs forward. The box is about 9ft^3 net @ ~34Hz.

BTW i have a dash install kit for the ramcharger around here somewhere if i can find it you pay shipping and its yours, same with wiring harness

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

BTW i have a dash install kit for the ramcharger around here somewhere if i can find it you pay shipping and its yours, same with wiring harness

Thats awful nice of you, but the previous owner butchered the radio mounting location so the piece of plywood has to stay. The factory wires were nowhere in site either, so I had to run my own power/ground/acc wires.

• 3 weeks later...

after bracing the port we were driving around and the subs broke the port.... at half power to each of them....

i cant imagine what they could do full power

would any one be interested in buying one lvl 3 15'' d2?