DC Sound Lab

well that sucks donky balls man, just gonna go with 2-15s now?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i guess so.... i would really like 3 but...... 2 will probably sound better... need more highs

DC Sound Lab & Rockford Fosgate FTMFW

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there

man i'd keep all three potna (that's just me) run them on a good 2000+rms amp and it's a wrap. get you some good 1 inch tweeters to bring those highs up.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

YES!!!!!

Nice to see those suckers back in action and breaking stuff again.....

I'm glad they're treating you well, I would keep all three though.. Can't separate the triplets, it might be mentally damaging to the poor guy that's left out..... :sorry: Would you really want that on your conscience?

Again, good job and I'm glad that everything is going well and sounding nice and solid.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

YES!!!!!

Nice to see those suckers back in action and breaking stuff again.....

i knew the port would flex and i even braced it to prevent breaks ....but i didnt think underpowered would break it

they ripped about 5 2'' screwes out of mdf when the port was on the bottom of the box

=D and i saw today that its moving my hitch around :spiteful:

i would really like to keep all 3 but its too much... :cray:

DC Sound Lab & Rockford Fosgate FTMFW

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there

i knew the port would flex and i even braced it to prevent breaks ....but i didnt think underpowered would break it

they ripped about 5 2'' screwes out of mdf when the port was on the bottom of the box

=D and i saw today that its moving my hitch around :spiteful:

i would really like to keep all 3 but its too much... :cray:

man brace ya box again or change your port around with a new enclosure man. you've got to keep the 3 and get a bigger amp and blow the world up man. come on now.!!!!

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

• 1 month later...

i love those dc subs. i was about to buy a bunch of level 2 15's and find somthing to put hem in but no one around here likes quantity lol

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

• 2 weeks later...

We have an update! Been experimenting with different box designs, haven't found what we want yet, so more testing is necessary!

Got the amps mounted permanently. Don't mind the mess of wires by the 4-channel, didn't have a 3ft RCA laying around.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Had to have something temporary while we experimented :D

Posted Image

What the hell are we doing that makes this much MDF dust?(thats only half BTW)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The little pieces are temporary to line everything up

Posted Image

Posted Image

15"x8" all the way!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

The output from this single sub is AMAZING! T-lines FTMFW! I think we are going to end up doing subs up port back. First need more money for wood.

Edited by duct_tape123