roscoe1129 Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 Ill join lol hopefully this time and me and my girl talkin bout movin out to Wichita in a few years maybe lol jus wanna get out of Iowa lol I hear ya I wanna have one when its not sooo hot outside so we can bbq and have some beers and not sweat the first one out b4 you finish it! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
WickeD Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 Why would you want to move to wichita hahaha.... I doubt it is going to be much of an improvement from iowa...
roscoe1129 Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 Why would you want to move to wichita hahaha....cuzz hes from Iowa.... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Eric B Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 cuzz hes from Iowa.... haha funny... Iowa is lame times 10000000 to the tenth power.. 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Brick2560 Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 NO!!! why did no one tell me we were having a Kansas meeting? I live about 60 miles from Wichita, but my sister lives up in Manhattan, I coulda made it!! "Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB Joe owns my soul. Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824
Eric B Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 NO!!! why did no one tell me we were having a Kansas meeting? I live about 60 miles from Wichita, but my sister lives up in Manhattan, I coulda made it!! In the works bro 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
roscoe1129 Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 NO!!! why did no one tell me we were having a Kansas meeting? I live about 60 miles from Wichita, but my sister lives up in Manhattan, I coulda made it!!calm down it hasnt happened yet! I just met applejack thursday while I was in emporia... so whats the consensus? emporia are sound like a plan for the area? Im only there from wed-fri evening... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Brick2560 Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 okay "Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB Joe owns my soul. Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824
Eric B Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 I say we try a all midwest and meet in Des Moines since its like the center of all of us 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
roscoe1129 Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 I say we try a all midwest and meet in Des Moines since its like the center of all of usweeeellll we tried that b4 but Derrick never got anything together so I was just thinking us KS folk (and anyone else who wishes to show) would get together since there seems to be more and more of us popping up. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.