This is the cactus sounds Eclipse yeah? I seen the pics on termpro. That wall looks kickass, top router work and very smooth!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

This is the cactus sounds Eclipse yeah? I seen the pics on termpro. That wall looks kickass, top router work and very smooth!

Yes sir you are correct!!

4 cactus sounds 5kws 5krms at 1 ohm

4 dd 9512s dual .5 ohm coils.

2 cactus sounds cs-9000 batteries in the back, redtop under the hood

alpine cda 9886 or something like that headunit, but it skips! and being replaced by his eclipse unit I think.

5 runs of stinger 1/0 pos, and 5 runs stinger 1/0 neg

I think he has a 250 amp alt at home but not installed yet.

16 300 amp stinger fuses and holders (he is a meca competitor as well as db drag and is required by meca rules).

I was not able to post pics until he seen it and got his car back and got permission from him and knew he was happy with it.

It also has a rockford fosgate 360.2 unit installed in it, which we did not mess with at all yet. After the lil bit of testing we did today, the sub rca jack on the unit seemed to become faulty. :(

wel now that you can.....more pics for us pic whores! lol

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

Ok this was the first time ever reconing a sub.

Jeremy Weber our db drag judge and I reconed these.

The white on the subs is the activator for somereason, it whipes right off tho.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

gotta have some weight on the dustcaps

Posted Image

Posted Image

We noticed a small problem with our 4th motor.

It must of been dropped.

Posted Image

Posted Image

three done, one to go.

Posted Image

nice subs

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I had to drive a lil over a hour away to oshkosh wisconsin to pick this up the next day since the one magnet we had was messed up and his other spares where 4 hours away.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

After getting it back to the shop and checking it out, the gap in the motor was too tight for the new recone, so unfortanitly we had to wait for Brian to bring on of his matching motors from home when he got his car today, but we got it all reconed and good to go.

battery box for the 2 cactus sound cs-9000 batteries in the spare tire wheel well.

Posted Image

Floor/amp rack being trimmed up by jeff and chris

Posted Image

The t looking boards is the amp rack for the 2 kicker 4 channels that power the 3 sets of kicker speakers in the doors, I think sometime down the road Brian has a 4th set of speakers for the kick panels.

Posted Image

Some gear

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived