Tips On Competeing- Asap

Okay so im going to a comp next month and some other's from here are going (atleast you better be). Roscoe is going to help me since ive never done it before, anyways, i need tips so i can better prepare myself, they host USACI and DbDrag. Any tips? Im running a tk1 and a lvl4 15 off stock electrical, in a '01 4 door blazer. thanks.

jump in there and talk to the judge see what classes you can do and give it your all. i won a 3rd place my first show. its possible for any and everyone to win. determination and drive thats the key.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

So for usaci you would be in Streetbeat 2 and for bassrace, whatever you can bracket in. Now if you want to burp the system that would require more info and pics to better place you in a class.

For playing music, look for songs that beat hard in your truck and have a constant bass line to it. you need a song that has a bass line of at least 30 sec.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Applejack, here you go. I don't know how many runs they will let you do once you hit the lanes, but I highly recommend using as many runs for burp as possible to experiment with different door and window open/closed configurations. O.k.? Also, you want to run the usac competition cd with sine sweeps and test tones. When they mic your car up, whatever door, window configuration you choose for your first run, have them do a test to see what the highest peak frequency is in your vehicle. run a 20-100hz sweep and they will measure and let you know what frequency has the highest spl. If it is 53, turn to track 53, let them know you are ready, they say go, burp. Let the burp go for 3-5 seconds to make sure the wave fully develops in the vehicle, then track up or down, whichever way the judge recommends. Now, streetbeat, I recommend getting the older usac spl shootout cd. You can find them on ebay for 15.00 shipped or so. The older usac cd's better suit the streetbeat. More constant frequencies per song rather than all this up/down like a sweep. Make sure you know the song you want to play, and have the track set at the specific time you want to start, pause the deck, turn your volume to full tilt. Not all the way up, but full tilt. Unpause, honk the horn(that lets them know to start the mic) and let it roll. Do not turn the music down or off until for sure they are saying stop. Follow this shite and you should do what you can with what you got.

Hope you do well, and if I get my new equipment in, I might see you there. I think I still have the pm you sent me with the info.

Later mane,

Joseph

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

I would look at http://caraudioevents.com/Outlaw%20SPL%20Rules.htm for usaci and then termpro.com for db drag. I'm sure roscoe will walk you through it. But you can also get with a judge or a competitor that looks like he has been around awhile. he will be able to help place you in the right class too.

Then it's just a matter of figuring out which tone is the loudest in your car.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

ill definately check out those CD's see if i can't find one.

For real, you can get the spl shootout on ebay and they should sell the test tone cd at the comp for 15 bucks. If not, and if I show, I have both and you are welcome to use them potna!! Can't promise that I will be there though. Don't make any of those "p" words anymore. Shite sometimes "f"s up. anywho, check those out, follow the directions in my post above, and check out that link that kingsuv put up, and you should be gravy. And listen to roscoe.

Peace

Edited by eaglescorpio1

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

R! I have the discs you need and i will definately walk you through and for a lack of better words " hold our hand" Im not saying anything negative just trust me when I say I got you! Not promising anything great but we will do the best you can!!! oh and yeah I have the usacispl shootout and many others...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg