littleitaly1990 Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 What's with all of this mafia talk popping up in everyone's sigs? I'm the resident Italian and I had the puppeteer in my sig first, so what's goin on here? I may have to wack some of yous. LOL JK, I want in. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Applejack Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 well, i really don't see why others outside of midwest can't rep the SMD mafia, roscoe started it here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...26738&st=40 Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
littleitaly1990 Posted August 12, 2008 Author Report Posted August 12, 2008 well, i really don't see why others outside of midwest can't rep the SMD mafia, roscoe started it here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...26738&st=40haha I was more just curious...kool kool. By the way I'm in FL definitely not the midwest. I just didn't no where smd mafia came from. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Eric B Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 Notoriously Loud Mafia? ...the first mafia on SMD :0 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Applejack Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 well now you know, and knowing is half the battle Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
littleitaly1990 Posted August 12, 2008 Author Report Posted August 12, 2008 well now you know, and knowing is half the battle lol what is the other half in this battle? A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
assman Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 Notoriously Loud Mafia? ...the first mafia on SMD :0 Notoriously Loud Mafia in the house*well forum* Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
roscoe1129 Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 Its just something I thought could bring all the state members out here closer and get us rolling to some shows and get togethers. Honestly I think there should be a state chapter for all of us. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
E-Train Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 Its just something I thought could bring all the state members out here closer and get us rolling to some shows and get togethers. Honestly I think there should be a state chapter for all of us. So i can make one for NC? 1997 4 Runner Alpine CDA-9886 4 Fi Audio X Series 12's 1 Crunch GP3000D Pro DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)
roscoe1129 Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 So i can make one for NC?go for it... just dont ghey it up like your bunny Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.