Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I didnt make it E Train did!

shit... been knocking on the wrong door... e train you will have a pm!

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

Posted

What about OR can we be in the Mafia.

You know Im not sure how a mafia family works with one member.... :rofl:

J/P yah I suppose ORgun can join also....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted

You know Im not sure how a mafia family works with one member.... :rofl:

J/P yah I suppose ORgun can join also....

If Italy agrees to let me in lol.. We'd be reppin FLA in two genre's of beatin. lol

Posted

You know, I would hate to see noobs with the banner. We should come up with some kind of qualifications.

ex. Post count, Shows attended, ect, ect.

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Posted

I think they should have atleast 300 posts, and have somewhat of a system not just a h/u and door speakers, but thats jus tmy opinion, dont go by shows, I havnt gotten a chance to go to one yet, thats what i get for livin in the boonies

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted

I think they should have atleast 300 posts, and have somewhat of a system not just a h/u and door speakers, but thats jus tmy opinion, dont go by shows, I havnt gotten a chance to go to one yet, thats what i get for livin in the boonies

Yeah lol.. you gotta have one battery you didnt need when you purchased the car or truck.
Posted

No not like that lol, I meant like atleast more than 1 sub, or bigger than 4 gauge wire lmao idk All of us members i.e. - me, roscoe, brick, applejack etc, need to just talk things over and come up with some restrictions, qualifications, etc...

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Posted

Well honestly I started this with the intent of just bring us local guys closer together so that when we do get together we are all like repping the forum kinda like a club.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

Its whatever roscoe wants, not up to me so hes the boss lol

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 474 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...