Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Not bad but I'm gonna have to change it to "Toad" and definately not pink lol

I got a red one for ya but stick to your screen name if you would k thanx

Posted Image

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

this ish is going national! see the power you have roscoe? :hi:

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.
Posted

i want a florida chapter thing for my sig

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Posted

Announcement!!!, seeing as how I am the main one doing the Mafia sig. banners, if you want one from now on I will need some basic info in your PM.

I.E.

-Name

-Where u at

-Specific colors

-Anything extra

Some things I cannot do, I don't have the programs needed yet, but anything you request I will let you know if it can be done by me it will be done.

Also, not all of them are going to be the same anymore, I change things up every one I do now, so if you don't like it, tough.

Anyways just a heads up, but if you want one just ask the mighty roscoe if it's straight with him if you join, and if he gives the go ahead, then by all means feel free to PM me with whatever it might be that you want.

Sorry if this post seams pointless and like I am rambling but I am very tired, and yeah, whatever take care.

E-Train

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Posted

i want a florida chapter thing for my sig

take mine...I will keep it up for any "respectable" Floridians to use.

To determine whether or not you are "respectable," contact me, roscoe, or etrain and I'm sure we won't have a problem telling you.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Posted

Talk to littleitaly1990, I did and got the go ahead. Goes without saying you need at least a decent system and to not be a jackass. All you got to do is ask, the worst that can happen is you get told no.

member9971.png
Posted

take mine...I will keep it up for any "respectable" Floridians to use.

To determine whether or not you are "respectable," contact me, roscoe, or etrain and I'm sure we won't have a problem telling you.

why thank you.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Posted

aw come on now.

just cuz we aint done shit in a long time. lol

our year's comin, i can feel it

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Posted

ya that's what the Hurricanes are saying too, I grew up down there but now I gotta pull for Auburn now that I live in Lower Alabama(Florida Panhandle)

member9971.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7805 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...