roscoe1129 Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 :runs: :hides: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Sampsonite Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif look cute when ur mad --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
usmc7980 Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 put out a contract to whack him Soprano style j/k
Shinju Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 What about an Italian Jew who runs a full powerbass set up? How many Wise Guy's and Chapters are you all up too now? Good thread
roscoe1129 Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 What about an Italian Jew who runs a full powerbass set up? How many Wise Guy's and Chapters are you all up too now? Good thread sound good. PM e train to get a sig and I have no clue... I surely didnt vote on the GA one... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Shinju Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 sound good. PM e train to get a sig and I have no clue... I surely didnt vote on the GA one... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif lol cement shoe's are comming back in fasion in GA I hear!, I'll ping E in abit gotta get some work done .
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.