Okay, here is my question, I have tried getting a pay pal acct before, but I stopped because it started asking me for my password, social sec number, and stuff I assumed was to personal just to transfer funds

I canceled because last thing I wanted was to pass that info out and lose my rent money

So, is that what pay pal REALLY asks for, and needs?

I do my truck payment thru my bank acct, and I didnt need all that info at all! So thats why I had gotten scared, and backed out....

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Well your NO help Apple.. .lol

jk

I got all these Vifa speakers I want to sell, and want to give PP a chance finally

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

they shouldnt ask you for personal info. they already have it. i've sent and received money, and i havent had to give them any info. i get an e-mail showing i have received money, then i just transfer it to my account.

one thing to remember...is if you get an e-mail supposedly from them and they give you a link to 'fix' the problem, dont click it. go to paypal itself if the problem is real. the link could be a fake and link you to something that'll phish info from you. if the problem is real, you'll see it when you go to paypal manually and can fix it from there. otherwise you should be ok. and wont need to give them your info

they shouldnt ask you for personal info. they already have it. i've sent and received money, and i havent had to give them any info. i get an e-mail showing i have received money, then i just transfer it to my account.

one thing to remember...is if you get an e-mail supposedly from them and they give you a link to 'fix' the problem, dont click it. go to paypal itself if the problem is real. the link could be a fake and link you to something that'll phish info from you. if the problem is real, you'll see it when you go to paypal manually and can fix it from there. otherwise you should be ok. and wont need to give them your info

Ive seen that email before, that may be where they started asking me questions ( ive tried getting a pp acct, but backed out when I seen all those questions)

But the things is, I HAVE NO PP ACCT.... But I want to get one, opening an acct, at first, do they ask all that?

sundown.jpg

When you first set up your acct, they do ask for that info.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

the reason why they ask for that info is for verification. in fact, to prove that you are in fact the account holder, they make 2 small deposits to your account and you have to tell them the exact amounts of the deposits. But they will never take money from your account without your consent. I've had a paypal account for years.

alllriiight

was nervous about the process I had started, dont know why they need pin numbers , when my truck payment just needed routing numbers

Oh well, guess I will do it

Thanks guys

sundown.jpg

I've got a similar problem, ive got an account but i dont know how to transfer money to it so i can pay for stuff using it IDK what to do i have a debit/credit card but it says i need checks to link a bank account???

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif