Yea my family ate cat. Tasted just like regular food lol. A resterant was on the news and they said if you ate there in the past 2 months you ate cat :o we had family dinner there once a week.

Edited by Big P

Yea my family ate cat. Tasted just like regular food lol. A resterant was on the news and they said if you ate there in the past 2 months you ate cat :o we had family dinner there once a week.

Damn and here i thought is was just a on running joke but those assholes in Thailand did give me something that lets just say i wont admit to eating (not because im ashamed ) i just to this day dont know what the fuck it was :rolleyes:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

My buddie used to go over the boarder for pitbull tacos and fire works. He would sit on the beach and a mexican vagrant looking guy would walk by and sell him what ever he wanted. My buddie loved it he didnt have to do shit. On one of his trips the fedarlies started to jack him up and the vagrant guy pulled them to the side and spoke with them. They left him alone. So my buddie asked him what that was all about. The mexican said oh fireworks are illegal on the beach. But Im the chief of police to I just do this for extra cash. LOL Couple times he got explosive beer shits and the fool kept going back.

you should go on youtube.. they made a documentary on dogs and cats been killed and prep and eaten... forgot what it was called but it was in China and South Korea..

Edit: found it... but im not gonna post the link but if you want to watch it.. send me a PM and i'll tell you what to type in since i dont think mods will approve of it...

Edited by Ipod

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

My buddie used to go over the boarder for pitbull tacos and fire works. He would sit on the beach and a mexican vagrant looking guy would walk by and sell him what ever he wanted. My buddie loved it he didnt have to do shit. On one of his trips the fedarlies started to jack him up and the vagrant guy pulled them to the side and spoke with them. They left him alone. So my buddie asked him what that was all about. The mexican said oh fireworks are illegal on the beach. But Im the chief of police to I just do this for extra cash. LOL Couple times he got explosive beer shits and the fool kept going back.

pitbull tacos? they couldnt use something tender like a poodle? lol

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

you should go on youtube.. they made a documentary on dogs and cats been killed and prep and eaten... forgot what it was called but it was in China and South Korea..

are u serious?

EDIT: i just saw ur edit.. do they actually show everything?

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

are u serious?

EDIT: i just saw ur edit.. do they actually show everything?

yeah.. i mean its clips of it but they show how they kill the dogs.. its pretty sad, disgusting... i mean its noty for those have weak stomach.. i mean these are real life documentary... as least it seem to be a documentary...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio