Kcir Import Face Off Pics And Vid Added

Sampsonite

LOL

was probably still better than the track food. Thier nachos can be ulcer creators and fuel a nitro funny car with the cheese lol

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

sorry I had to bounce so early and did not get to meet people, hang, and check out whips with everyone. It was my nephews bday and he was ready to go. ROSCOE!!! I still got to give you a demo of some sound q shite in my ride. I know there will be another time. When I had to go, you all were in the middle of doing the 6-8"cvr's for the re-run. And by the way, I saw the thread of you building that. I like the work man. Props to you. And to all you who didn't show up!!! I got off work at 5am sunday morning, went to I hop, went home, showered, and was asleep around 7am. Got up at 9:30 to head out for the comp. Sleep is overrated!!!!!! See you all in topeka!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

WTF I DIDNT MAKE ENOUGH PEOPLE LOOK ATM MY RIDE TO MAKE THIS THREAD................

OH WELL. I KNOW IM LOUD IDC ABOUT WHO THINKS IM NOT WTFE MABY I NEED TO MAKE MY OWN TREAD..................

158.1 db at 50 hz best life time score

154.1 street beat

3 TRF 12's

3 fusion fca 4000d's "need some cooling ideas" lol

12 hc 16's

suedo wall

more to come very soon

WTF I DIDNT MAKE ENOUGH PEOPLE LOOK ATM MY RIDE TO MAKE THIS THREAD................

OH WELL. I KNOW IM LOUD IDC ABOUT WHO THINKS IM NOT WTFE MABY I NEED TO MAKE MY OWN TREAD..................

what do you mean?!!! you got pics and vids of you truck on here!!! I totally spaced on bringing my camera, but once you showed up, you had the people stuck on your truck. Anyways, check out roscoes posts. you only have 6 vids in one post. LOL!!!!!!! Can't wait to sit in the truck with your new setup man. I had to leave early but there will always be a next time. Peace!!!

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

what do you mean?!!! you got pics and vids of you truck on here!!! I totally spaced on bringing my camera, but once you showed up, you had the people stuck on your truck. Anyways, check out roscoes posts. you only have 6 vids in one post. LOL!!!!!!! Can't wait to sit in the truck with your new setup man. I had to leave early but there will always be a next time. Peace!!!

well i wanted to be a show stoper........ my bad fo thinking i wasnt ... i should probly repost this in the drunk threaf lol............just upset me that roscoe said i wasnt as loud as SMD............. oh well i guess i got some shit to work on ......... maby i can get some people to back me.....my shit isnt loud on the meters but if u have sat in it u know its loud..... some times i wish it burped like a 160.00db but oh well.. maby its more impressieve with 3 then it would b with 6........... BTW TRY THE SONG I WAS PLAYING..... with a 360 it sounds awsome.. made my nose numb try it in your systems and let me know how it sounds.. the song is by T.I Whatever u like. its amazing pm me for the song name

154.1 street beat

3 TRF 12's

12 hc 16's

suedo wall

more to come very soon

damn man you had a show stoper there, but you gotta remember you showed up at the same time the "hot body" competitiopn kicked off then the promo pics with the toothpick patrol started. trust me anytime you fired that thing up ppl came a runnin! As far as being as loud as steve, well like I told you, you are close, but again two different setups man... I gave you your props you made my throat swell up.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

damn man you had a show stoper there, but you gotta remember you showed up at the same time the "hot body" competitiopn kicked off then the promo pics with the toothpick patrol started. trust me anytime you fired that thing up ppl came a runnin! As far as being as loud as steve, well like I told you, you are close, but again two different setups man... I gave you your props you made my throat swell up.

im going to go ahead ans say im sorry last night i was very intoxicated.......... im not sure what all i posted .1/2 gallon of jager vanished...... so yea im sorry..:P

154.1 street beat

3 TRF 12's

12 hc 16's

suedo wall

more to come very soon

Archived