Sonic Electronix

Well Ain't This Some Shit...

you guys are all trippin mine cost 99 ................................................................................

..... cents at the dollar store lol na i dont have head phone things

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Bummer about the headphones. My bro has the Bose ones and they kick ass. He tried out the shure ones and they sounded decent, and they blocked out ALL the outside noise. I think they work better than ear plugs. With the volume up and the ear phones in and turned up a little, system full tilt I couldn't hear my the system.

the point is they are just like reg speakers distortion kills them, if your to stupid to know that you diserve to waste money on more

Sorry to thread jack, but I've never seen you type one positive thing on this forum. You think you get respect for being an ass?

Sorry to thread jack, but I've never seen you type one positive thing on this forum. You think you get respect for being an ass?

Go back and read his user title.

"forum asshole"

He is only staying true to his roots!! :)

and besides he is a knowledgeble person, and only speaks the truth of what he knows, and in this case the origional poster said he was distorting the headphones, and distortion is proven to be bad on speakers of any shape or size. So no real need to try to bash on james!

We dont get a long the best at all times I dont think, but I respect the guy because he is normally right, and has bought so much gear just to test it and give out results. He has like 3 new amps or subs everyweek from a different company.

who makes good headphones with kickin bass? megalo said he had some that done that but i dont kno were his topic is

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived