Feeler: Plasma Cut Metal Art *audio Logos Anything*

how small can he go? i know detail is limited...but i'm lookin for somethin about 4" in diameter. some kinda design that i havent thought of yet. asian symbol...tribal... nothing with lots of detail. that seem ok?

yea that shouldnt be a problem, its like you said the detail part, the laser cuts a line and when you get too small the detail is harder to get, but if its a rather simple design it shouldnt be a problem or issue whatso ever

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

yea that shouldnt be a problem, its like you said the detail part, the laser cuts a line and when you get too small the detail is harder to get, but if its a rather simple design it shouldnt be a problem or issue whatso ever

yeah the detail for what i'm wanting isnt important. probably wouldnt show up for what ima use it for. i'll let you know soon as i find somethin i want

Edited by ExpoSport

oo might have somthing rite there, i know my dad would rather have his shockers coated vs painted

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

if you need small items powder coated, I have access to a booth

can you powdercoats rims :give_rose: they are aluminum

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

if the items aren't too big you pay shipping and i will plate em at my work for free. like maybe 1' by 1' or smaller... clear, black, yellow zinc. phosphate, chrome.

"link to my work...

http://nico.com/nico.html

Edited by lance_aka_64

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg