Gm Carrier Bearing Cross Members Suck Fabbed A New One

festering pile of poo poo. Definitely a love affair.

l_9883878a4335515d700e9bf3760f1864.jpg

cool , i'll try and put up a photo of my toyota, it's not running right now so it will be a pic of it in the garage, my battery is pretty low so ill take my 4runner battery out and let it air up my tank , i hate to run my 380's of of a battery but f_ck it !!! it actually runs , but my cylinder head is f_cked up and makes a sound like there is a wrench tumbling around inside. so, ill pull it out and wash the dust off and snap a couple of pics of it , probably around noon tomorrow and ill post them later that night............. :spiteful:

Edited by toyonbags

thats a nice fab job, it looks like the new cross member shouldnt drag no more. :)

Are those scratchs and drags on the frame rails from laying it? :)

Yea when I first got it on the road I drug the holy hell out of her. Now I dont really even hit switches. I havnt drug in a week or so. I need to weld more frame back on then Ill make a good vid of me draggin it :)

firstdrag.jpg

DSCF2355.jpg

You suck! You need to goto my show and shack my hand.

i live in san diego , where do you live .. i told you my shit aint even runnin' . btw , i went fishing today so i didn't take any pictures, i will definetly take some tommorrow, i promise.......... :aggressive:

Ah shit I thought you lived north not south. :( I wont be at any shows closer to you till next year.

well let me know when !!!!! ill get those pictures of my toyota today, it's not in the best of condition, it aint no ''show'' truck , it's a daily dragger :good: