Hey Bill..............(kingsuv)

That door is all kinds of sexiness!

I need some serious help in redoing my doors. I'm not happy with the turds I have on there now.

come on Bill you can do it!! its just glass!!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

come on Bill you can do it!! its just glass!!!

I understand that. But there is something in this process that I'm not getting. maybe it's the crap speakers I use :P

I would like to make my next pods look more blended in a bit. I'm not sure how to do that and I would like to keep stuff like the factory door pocket and an overall stock look.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I hear ya n=and its something that I could so help you with IF I wasnt halfway across the contry... I am no good at explaining fab in writing... oh and them shit speakers yeah... toss them in the mail to me :P

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I hear ya n=and its something that I could so help you with IF I wasnt halfway across the contry... I am no good at explaining fab in writing... oh and them shit speakers yeah... toss them in the mail to me :P

I would, but I was told they weren't worth the weight to ship them :P I guess I have no choice but to better hide them to keep from everyone from laughing at me :rolleyes:

I'm gonna spend some time going through the links and see if I can muster up enough strength to try these door again.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)