How Long To Build And Ship

Anyone know how long it usually takes the guys to build and ship out subs? I know it all depends on their work load and all, and I am not trying to be an impatient prick. Just wondering if anyone knows the lowdown from their own experiences. thx. Didn't want to bother anyone with emails, and not worried about the orders or anything, just trying to get a ball park idea of what to expect.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Took mine about 2 weeks total

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Alot of it depends on where you live and what type of subwoofer your ordered.

It can take about 6 days to ship from vegas to east coast. Most of the subwoofers take about 3-5 days to build except for the BTL, they take about 5-8 days to complete.

Well depends on your options mainly. Most cases 5 days to build and 5-7 for UPS. Also when you order your sub it prints out a ups ticket to scott and if your email address is filled in you will recieve tracking info from UPS. The year and a half I worked there the tracking # was scanned in through UPS.

footlongsam Posted Aug 21 2008, 05:04 AM

Well Joe. It should take about 2 days ago, and they won't leave a tracking number

Now if your subs are shipped postal service for some reason then you will not recieve a # they only give tracking #'s for express mail packages. Most of the time it is an automatic order & ship ticket so you will be fine. If you do not recieve one hell just ask not to big of a deal.

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

• 2 weeks later...
Well depends on your options mainly. Most cases 5 days to build and 5-7 for UPS. Also when you order your sub it prints out a ups ticket to scott and if your email address is filled in you will recieve tracking info from UPS. The year and a half I worked there the tracking # was scanned in through UPS.

Now if your subs are shipped postal service for some reason then you will not recieve a # they only give tracking #'s for express mail packages. Most of the time it is an automatic order & ship ticket so you will be fine. If you do not recieve one hell just ask not to big of a deal.

MLA

Hey Chris, I only posted that because when I read it, he already got his subs in.. Like 2 days before I posted. :P I was just poking some fun. Scott is a man of his word and we all know that.

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com