Not Even Playin, This Could Be My Next Side Project (lolz Inside)

o damn ... DOOO ITTTT!!!! all i can say

and expect sumthing crazy from the big dawgs in the game!!!!

comeon how carzy would it be to see ne one cruzin in wall mart or the mall or sumthing straight up slappin!!!!! :lol:

itd be the greatest day ever haha iv been waitin to see sum people try weird things like this or powerwheels!!

DO IT

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

• 6 months later...

I know Steve is doing something with this badboy, not many updates on the Caddy so he MIGHT be up to something with it :D

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

I know Steve is doing something with this badboy, not many updates on the Caddy so he MIGHT be up to something with it :D

If only.... I wish he was but chances are he's probably playing with those Crown Amp's he got for free for his house.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

• 1 month later...

You can call that your retirement fund. Haha. That way in a couple years when you are too old for big toys you can roll wit mad style and race the old people for your prescriptions. That will be the most kickass ride at the old folks home. Make sure you leave some kind of basket. That way you can go to Walmart and pick up some Lightning Audio, that shit is way better than FI. :D

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

You can call that your retirement fund. Haha. That way in a couple years when you are too old for big toys you can roll wit mad style and race the old people for your prescriptions. That will be the most kickass ride at the old folks home. Make sure you leave some kind of basket. That way you can go to Walmart and pick up some Lightning Audio, that shit is way better than FI. :D

u need to trick it out then get some ninety year old ladie(around 80) to ride around in it and see wat peoples reactions are D:

please make your sig smaller

james