i disagree. i'm 95% sure i used VHT and i sprayed them one day. all good and happy. then wanted em darker so i did it again, then it bubbled. so i sanded them down with a fine sand paper, then wet sanded em. got em back to the factory look. then painted them again.

wait so your telling me you sanded off the VHT without scuffing the light? Either which way, after 4 months of VHT on my tail lights, I removed it with waterbased goof off and there were some areas that it literally fused to the plastic and left marks. No sanding.

teamsundown-1.jpg

wait so your telling me you sanded off the VHT without scuffing the light? Either which way, after 4 months of VHT on my tail lights, I removed it with waterbased goof off and there were some areas that it literally fused to the plastic and left marks. No sanding.

you wet-sand with a series of very fine grit sandpaper i did 220 750 1500 then finished with 2000. Then used meguiars plastx and a buffer. looks better than new :spiteful:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

you wet-sand with a series of very fine grit sandpaper i did 220 750 1500 then finished with 2000. Then used meguiars plastx and a buffer. looks better than new :spiteful:

Yep, that's usually the best way to clean them too, so I would definitely imagine it would take of the spray.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

very sick car. do the cops ever give you trouble for your tint on the drivers window and windshield. also could you take a pic of what it looks like inside the car with tint that dark b/c i want to get my windows tinted really dark but i wanna see what its like inside the car w/ the windows that dark.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

very sick car. do the cops ever give you trouble for your tint on the drivers window and windshield. also could you take a pic of what it looks like inside the car with tint that dark b/c i want to get my windows tinted really dark but i wanna see what its like inside the car w/ the windows that dark.

imagine lookin at a black wall
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived