soooooooo yah i got on the TL today. im not as happy on the meter as i am to the ear i guess. i burped it on the TL sealed on the dash and only managed a 148.6db. but did manage a 151.0db in the kick haha for shits and grins.

my HU is a 5v pre out. so with 0 gain im VERY happy with the sundown amp. just too bad im not a 150 sealed on the dash though. o well it sounds AMAZING! on any music that i play so im very happy with the install. it wasnt designed for an SPL application. its my daily driver. so no matter the numbers i just wanted a great sounding setup and i got it luckily. first enclosure with aeroports and im very pleased. wish i could demo it for more peeps just to show it off. most would be VERY impressed with midlevel 15s :)

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

It's tough to get 150 in a CRX no wall style, I am still at 147.6 with 2 15's.

Keep us updated.....

Posted Image

its the best car i feel to do big numbers... we did a 163, in my rex with 4 L7 15" and a 2500.1

no wall, just a big a$$ box built right, slot ported... my chicken fucker boss burped it on me when I was setting up the mic. um yeah ouch!!!

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Thanks for the back up guys. i've even seen 2 10s with areo ports in a rex doing 153+ at the headrest. but yeah nice ride, clean. nice build, i love flushed in amps looks great

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Guest reestblazer

im not beating down on your install dude, i like it its very nice. infact im running 2 dc level 4s with lvl 5 coils off a sundown 3000 in a trailblazer

and i play music in the 148's... soon to add a second sundown 3000. im not talking shit im just saying, its easy to peak a 150+ in a crx with a fart box. i was at the parkville show and terry was there with his maxsonnics crx with dd 10's and burped a 158.3

Archived