MECHMAN

Battery And Alternator Clearance

49 posts in this topic

All of these alts have been SOLD. Please see other thread in for sale section for current available last year's clearance units!

Edited by MECHMAN

Like I Really need anymore but uh how much for shipping to 77904 :blush:

The D1000's have sold, I only have the S1000's. $50 shipping for both.

We also have:

Chrome 170 amp CS 144 fits most 1965-1985 GM vehicles- (reg. $349) - $175 shipped

110 amp 3G Ford fits 1965-1985 Most ford vehicles - (reg $199) - $99 shipped

Chrome 140 amp Ford one wire alternator, fits most Ford 1965-1985 (reg $249) - $125 shipped

I got lots more 150 - 200 amp units for american cars, some chrome, some polished aluminum, all of them must go!

i want the ford one, just need a freakin dual alt bracket...=\

It goes in place of your stock one. Even with just the single upgrade unit, you would have twice as much current as you do right now. FYI, no body is going to have a dual alt bracket for that truck, you will have to make one yourself if you want one, just to save you a little time and frustration.

It goes in place of your stock one. Even with just the single upgrade unit, you would have twice as much current as you do right now. FYI, no body is going to have a dual alt bracket for that truck, you will have to make one yourself if you want one, just to save you a little time and frustration.

damn, hmm let me talk to a few more people....ill need more than 1 alt whether its a 300 amp or not, ill see what a few of my friends can do then ill get back to you

What are the chances that you guys do anything for a 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser non-turbo? :unsure:

What are the chances that you guys do anything for a 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser non-turbo? :unsure:

We have a 250 amp large case unit for PT cruiser, it is $499 shipped.

I have just added some more:

Chrome 1965-1985 Ford 140 amp one wire unit (reg $249) $125 shipped

Chrome Large case GM CS 144, 1965-1985 GM vehicles 170 amps (reg $349) - $175 shipped

Custom machined 46mm overdrive pulleys (the smallest made) - $25 each shipped

Old school chrysler 1967 - 1975 90 amp chrome upgrade (reg. $199) - $99 shipped

110 amp mini 1965-1985 Ford (reg $199) - $99 shipped

Late model Ford explorer and F series truck 200 amp (reg. $349) - $175 shipped

Chrome Impalla SS alternator 170 amps (reg. $349) - $175 shipped

etc... etc.... etc....

ok, so ive never bought an alt before, besides the bracket...what else will i need for it, besides a bigger belt?

ok, so ive never bought an alt before, besides the bracket...what else will i need for it, besides a bigger belt?

Just some 1/0 cabling to run from the alt to the battery, and that's it. If you put it in the stock location, you don't even have to use a different belt.

Just some 1/0 cabling to run from the alt to the battery, and that's it. If you put it in the stock location, you don't even have to use a different belt.

say i add it on to the stock one, do i need a pulley or something? or does it come with that...i have 100 feet of 0 gauge wire so thats taken care of and gettin a new belt isnt to big of an issue, i wanna be able to sit at around high 14.s voltage wise, and i know with no music and stock alt that isnt a possibility