House Robbed And Held At Gun Point....

thats why i NEVER throw a big party.. well its not even a party.. just a small get together with the homies.. plus if they bring someone they always call and ask cause shit like this can go down.. fucking grimmie ass people...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

yeah i was gonna say it should be bolted down, but i agree with herrie. they probably woulda made you open it. but shit man...i'd be all kinds of pissed off if someone came into my house with a gun n shit at my face. not much you could do cuz there were 3 of em but damn...

well bad news everyone...

the guy with the machete, shotgun and the other with no weapon attacked another house a block away... using the same technique about asking if this is the correct address and raped the woman this time around since she was alone...

i'm gonna go downtown tomorrow and do a lineup and see if the guys have previous felons...

well bad news everyone...

the guy with the machete, shotgun and the other with no weapon attacked another house a block away... using the same technique about asking if this is the correct address and raped the woman this time around since she was alone...

i'm gonna go downtown tomorrow and do a lineup and see if the guys have previous felons...

damnnnn.. thats some fucked up shit.. i mean its like robbing her isnt bad enough.. but damn rape.. i hate hearin about people getting rape.. yesterday on the news a 17 yr old girl got raped by a guy thats was in his 40s in a restroom during the day light...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

wtf !! rape is some bitch shit, those douche bags need their dick cut off.i have a cousin that got raped by a guy a few years ago his bitch cant have kids anymore and needs some kind of testosterone shot. lug boots FTMFW!!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

and of course damn news channel 5 was all in my face in shit today... asking if this was gonna be a spree and asking my opinion and shit about the woman i didn't even know.. :wacko:

i got a uncle that lives in nashville where was this?i gotta call him and see if this was around him.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

wtf !! rape is some bitch shit, those douche bags need their dick cut off.i have a cousin that got raped by a guy a few years ago his bitch cant have kids anymore and needs some kind of testosterone shot. lug boots FTMFW!!

ha i'm wearin mine right now. rdy for a punk ass to mess with me :P

fuckin rapists piss me off. that's just low down dirty shit. my friends cousin was raped a few weeks ago. let them keep tryin it...especially in such close premises they're gonna get their asses caught, or someone will be ready for em and they're gonna get the jump on em and it'll be over

i would of waited for them 2 leave the house so i could run upstairs grab my shit n chase after them

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Archived