Need Dual Alt Bracket

its for a 83 f-250 6.9l diesel, with all aftermarket ats turbo and what not...i need a dual alt bracket, subs were going to be ordered within this up comming week, but may be put off till next month as a GREAT offer on a new alt and amp has arose, so im not really sure where to be looking! it will be the stock 130 amp alt and then a 220 amp on top, also let me know what else i will need other than a larger belt

thanks

logan

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

missinglink audio offers a dual ALT bracket for certain vehicles.......Email them to see if they offer one for you.... good luck bud. Chris is an extremely kick ass guy to deal with.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

missinglink audio offers a dual ALT bracket for certain vehicles.......Email them to see if they offer one for you.... good luck bud. Chris is an extremely kick ass guy to deal with.

ok i will, didnt realize there was a reply, thanks alot

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Prob don't have one for that vehicle, I know my ford has to have a custom bracket. Any Hot Rod shop with machining capabilities can fab u one or try a Dirt Track race shop, they have to custom build almost everyting.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Sorry, we do not make a bracket for that vehicle.

The later Powerstroke Diesel had a dual alternator mounting on some models, but I don't know if the 7.3 parts will fit on the 6.9.

If you fabricate a mount, be sure you have enough belt wrap on everything.

'Link

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

Sorry, we do not make a bracket for that vehicle.

The later Powerstroke Diesel had a dual alternator mounting on some models, but I don't know if the 7.3 parts will fit on the 6.9.

If you fabricate a mount, be sure you have enough belt wrap on everything.

'Link

yea i talked to a few people and they said even if they made a dual bracket for it...odds are it would not fit due to the aftermarket turbo...:( oh well, wonder how much that will cost

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived