Bass Almost Stops Car...

i think ive got the answer on the slowing down at 5mph when the high bass hits, ive seen on my system that low bass tones doesnt affect my lights from dimming but the high notes do, why im goin with that is when the high bass hits its pullin more current to drive the subs to the desired freq than a low note and its straining ur alt and the drag on the alt is slowin down ur pullys and is makeing the car go slower, do u have a stock alt? or a high output one? and do u have the big three done? and how many batterys? cause with what u got goin on in there and what kinda current ur pullin will really affect ur ish, hope this helps man, thats the only thing i could pick up on this^

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

These last two answers really make me think...

The fuel tank sits right under the wall, you think that could cause some problems?

240 Amp Alt.

4 Kinetik HC2000's

2 runs of 0-AWG

Optima yellowtop up front

4 15" L7's

Tuned at 32Hz

2 Hifonics BXi 2008D

Derp.

RPMs sit normal when coasting no RPM drops when bass hits

there ya go..if you where slowing down like that...your rpm's would drop as well..and you could tell in the vid while you where going down the highway your gauge was just freaking out..i would put cash on it..i could very well be wrong.. but it's my .2 penny's worth. OH! and p.s.....look into the oil psi...man it hurts me just seeing how low it is.

there ya go..if you where slowing down like that...your rpm's would drop as well..and you could tell in the vid while you where going down the highway your gauge was just freaking out..i would put cash on it..i could very well be wrong.. but it's my .2 penny's worth. OH! and p.s.....look into the oil psi...man it hurts me just seeing how low it is.

What vid?

The RPMs are normal through-out wether it be coasting or coasting and having the bass hit.

I understand the speedo bouncing at highway speeds but yeah... :)

Derp.

im not SUPER sure how dodges trannys work but if it has electronic shift solenoids u might be droping out voltage to them to causing the solenoids to release the line pressure resulting in a loss of forward motion engagement for that second it hits the highs... just my two cents...11.9 is getting low ... if ur not around 12.6 ur discharging and pullin power from eveything else in the car ..

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

lol ive spend a few yrs under those grease buckets u call cars ... now im a easy rolling truck driver clickin away those dollars..... i mean miles :spiteful:

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

Archived