Stop Puting Things On The Roof And Trunk, Thats So Noobish.

really though when i get my subs put in ima try that shit with a brick just to piss you off! :D look for the thread soon its going to be titled dedicated to i like fi cuz im a noob :P

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i bet can make a spare tire bounce,aint going to try it tho i did some work so that the roof wont flex as bad.

good.

i'd have hated to hear that a transformer mistook the tear in your roof as a motor vehicle vagina.

(2008) Florida State Champion Bass Race 140-149.9

(2008) Florida State Champion Bass Boxing Middleweight Class

good.

i'd have hated to hear that a transformer mistook the tear in your roof as a motor vehicle vagina.

:blink:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Noone get mad at me for saying this but, the hood thing, I have 4 MTX 12's with like 250RMS to each, and my hood flexes jus a lil bit, it could move lighters.........and its not about having 1 10" on 200Watts rattling and watching ur lighters and remote control door openers slide around, it shows that u can take a cell phone and shoot it off ur roof not jus tmove it around lol

Yes I know i'm rambling

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

I want to try a shirt trick next show to.I have never done one before,are they hard?

hahah for you? you already did one. I was standing like 6 ft away when you gave Nick a demo at the Thunderjamz show and you had my shirt blown tight around me....

i wanna see it!

F%&k why not do a leather jacket trick?

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

hahah for you? you already did one. I was standing like 6 ft away when you gave Nick a demo at the Thunderjamz show and you had my shirt blown tight around me....

i wanna see it!

F%&k why not do a leather jacket trick?

What do you think i am made of money?I cant afford a leather jacket, might as well buy a cow and wear it. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif I did think about a pair of jeans.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived