Eminem Vid Remake

I never been a Marshal Mathers fan, I think he is a winey little bitch

all he does is compain about his life

the songs where he doesnt wine about stuff are the songs I like better, like when he sings with D4 or whateve

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

James everyone, and everything sucks to YOU

:lol:

jk man

yeah, D12, goes to show how much I listen to MM

I admit, I did like when it came out, and still like the song with Eminem and Dido

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I never been a Marshal Mathers fan, I think he is a winey little bitch

all he does is compain about his life

the songs where he doesnt wine about stuff are the songs I like better, like when he sings with D4 or whateve

i like the ones about his life. you can feel the anger and hatred. makes for good serious songs imo. his bouncy happy ones are good, but not the ones i listen to as much

d12? i thoguht d12 sucked

oh well hopefully this new album hes working on will be some more "ima kill you" type shit

d12 did suck for the most part. had a couple good songs, but i dont like them that much. i love eminem tho...i was listening to him on the way home today actually :P. i heard about his new album he's workin on but i dno when it's supposed to come out. it needs to fast tho...