1st Annual "last Show Of The Season"

Its a week away who's commin???

I'll be there. Can't miss the burbs first http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

damn, gonna miss the burb huh?

to far for me to spectate

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

its only a three hour drive. Make a weekend of it. Go to Monterey on saturday and then come back through Salinas on the way home Sunday. Oh ride down with whoever else is coming down from Sac, if theres room.

im sure we have an empty seat in one of our rides if you wanna roll. me brian colt and my other folks are goin. let me know

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Its sunday, not saturday right?

Bill, I really want to hear the system everyone has been raving about. I need to pick your brain on what you think I should do with my new car. :) ....If thats cool.

Hell yeah. Just hit me up.

its only a three hour drive. Make a weekend of it. Go to Monterey on saturday and then come back through Salinas on the way home Sunday. Oh ride down with whoever else is coming down from Sac, if theres room.

We might make a weekend out of it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived