nice ride, would of been better if it was bagged, j/k lol. you runnin' acumulators ?? i wanted to '' juice '' my old blazer but thought twice and then decided to bag it but the p.o.s took a shit on me so i sold it to the junkyard !! if your gonna do a wall , you should build a new battery rack and have them in a row , all the way to the front. then move the pumps as close to the batteries as to make as much room as possible for amps and even more batteries for the system. it's gonna get crowded in there quick !! that would be nice to go with 3 or 4 alternators , that way you can charge your hydraulics batteries also , and never have to hook them up to a charger all the time. i just hope you never blow a hose or fitting off one of the pumps , that would kill your amps quick... good luck , put alot into planning.........

i need to leave the setup alone cause i am putting my extra tire where the sub is now, there is enought room past the pumps for 3 kenitic batts and my amps are goung to be in a rack under my front bench seat enough room for 4 of my hifonics amps i am going to run 4 brutus 1500s and 4 fi 18's on my wall for now but i will need a lil more power for those fi's but i got the 4 amps now so i guess i will start with them and as far as the hydros no no accum's but i have had 2 worry free years so far with only 2 noids going out but it was my fault cause i was hittn the switches with low batts

MADHOPPER HYDRAULICS BURQUE,NM

2PUMPS

4DUMPS

6BATTS

ARMS EXTENDED

DAILY DRIVEN RAIN OR SHINE

i need to leave the setup alone cause i am putting my extra tire where the sub is now, there is enought room past the pumps for 3 kenitic batts and my amps are goung to be in a rack under my front bench seat enough room for 4 of my hifonics amps i am going to run 4 brutus 1500s and 4 fi 18's on my wall for now but i will need a lil more power for those fi's but i got the 4 amps now so i guess i will start with them and as far as the hydros no no accum's but i have had 2 worry free years so far with only 2 noids going out but it was my fault cause i was hittn the switches with low batts

did you ever think about what i said about putting in 2-3 high output alternators so you can charge your batteries, that would be sweet if you could.......

looks clean. wish i could switch up my car.or a car

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

put a continental kit on it for the extra tire ,does your ride ,ride nice with out the accumalators ???

well its juice lol the front rides nice but the back it kinda stiff but if you run accum. you will have issues with your rear strokes leaking after a lil while because it turns you strokes into shocks and a conti kit is ugly for my car thats why i wanna wall cause i am going to turn heads when i 3 wheel into a spl comp

MADHOPPER HYDRAULICS BURQUE,NM

2PUMPS

4DUMPS

6BATTS

ARMS EXTENDED

DAILY DRIVEN RAIN OR SHINE

well its juice lol the front rides nice but the back it kinda stiff but if you run accum. you will have issues with your rear strokes leaking after a lil while because it turns you strokes into shocks and a conti kit is ugly for my car thats why i wanna wall cause i am going to turn heads when i 3 wheel into a spl comp

:shok::blink: sounds hella tight 3 wheelin in the lanes ftw!, x2 on the accumulators it sucks taking out the strokes to replace the o rings all the time, id rather deal with a little bounce also depending on where you level your car it docent bounce as bad.when you wall it are you going to add more batts or another pump in the back?

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

see you found your way to SMD..........

I hope you have at least 8000w rms and the electrical system to support it if you want to run 4 BTL's, otherwise you are wasting time and money

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio