hey its been a while but does anyone remember how to make ole skool hunch punch. we used to make it with hawian punch everclear and fresh fruit like strawberries oranges tangerines and pineapple. but i dont remember the ratio for a 5 gallon drink bucket.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

JUNGLE JUICE!!! i forgot the ratio as well but i know no matter what it will FUCK you up

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

There is no certain ratio for making hunch punch/jungle juice otherwise it would have a better name than hunch punch or jungle juice, ya know? You just put whatever you want in there. And you put as much as you want too. Just start pouring til you think it's enough. I've never made it in a 5 gallon bucket though. We always used a new 30 gallon trash can. Just make sure that you get someone else to eat the fruit afterwards....LoL.

i dont know how to make that but if you go and get a BIG watermelon and cut a small hole on in then  put tha bottle in the hole and let it drain into the melon and let it sit for a few hours b4 you eat it man that shit will get you FUCKED UP!!!

Never made a batch that small in college  :tongue:

We always used 20 packets of tropical punch kool-aide made the normal way with half gallons of vodka, tequila, rum and a fifth or liter of 190 grain (clear springs) Always used the cheapest crap we could find. 

With oranges lemons and limes.  Comes out to be around 12 gallons + yummy fruit.

P.S. - Not responsible for any mishaps while people responsibly enjoy the mix.  :sick:

:edit: almost forgot to add that its best made the day before with a lid over it so it can sit there and stew... and ferment some with the fruit and 20 cups of sugar  :lol:

DOWNLOADing music is awesome, before i use to walk into a record store and have to shop lift it from the shelfs.. Now i just download it.. saves gas, saves time, and saves me the trip to the jail.