**new Project** 06' Suburban Ltz--- More Videos Page 16

Just been thinking, that you are working at a powerplant, but maybe someone should be working in the caraudio industry instead.Somebody got some talent. The BurbanLtz is looking good bro. I'd really like to hear it when it is done but I can't. :censored:

Jay

yeah i was thinkin the same expo.. but thanks for all the comments guys man iv been wrkin alot ... im not quiting man... i still got alot of wrk ahead of me but im hoping a few days and i mit have sound....???

but thanks guys

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

this is some of the stuff i got done 2day... sry guys but im pulling it all back out and sending it to the painter i figure if i dnt do it now... it proly wuldnt get done lol :D so itl be painted and all in abt a week i hope and now iv already got all my wires cut and soldered shuld be a breeze goin back in.... some of you guys commented my last panels under the seat let m know what you think of these !

leave me some comments guys ...... i love critisizm... helps you find your weak spots

lmk

:clapping:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

it looks real good to me, a hell of a lota wire!

very good work

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

you shouldn't have much of a voltage drop with that many runs of 1/0 and four alternators. now all you have to do now is add about 10 batteries.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

thanks guys... well i got to excited and said fukit and hooked it up the only thing im needing to do is throw in the subs... but i got a problem..... i got everything in and tweekd the mids and highs out... got it sounding great started it ... it has a little alt wine in it ...(no big deal) but i was driving from the garage up to my house and evrythng just went dead?????

any body got any pointers b4 i have to rip all of it out b4 i even get the subs in.......

i need some advice b4 2maro after noon ....ima either take it out for some fun... or tear it back down .....

oh and i think it did the same thing when i shut a back door itd go off 4 like a split sec and be back on... and by the way i did hit a bump when it went off......

any one shoot me some ideas that wuld be a fairly easy/quick fix?

thanks guys .... if i get this goin ... def some vids comming

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png